Perfect for game day, this fiber-rich dip is a surefire crowd-pleaser to serve with crudités or tortilla chips. It requires little prep time and is ready to serve immediately.
- 4 medium ripe avocados divided
- 1-2 tablespoons lime juice,divided
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¾ cup no-salt-added canned black beans, rinsed
- ¾ cup frozen whole kernel fire-roasted corn, thawed
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Mash 2 avocados in a medium bowl with a fork. Stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt, cumin and pepper until combined.
- Cut the 2 remaining avocados into small chunks. Add to the mashed avocado mixture along with beans, corn, jalapeño and cilantro; stir until combined. Add more lime juice to taste, if desired.